As a predominantly fishing business, the strategic plan for the short and long-term incorporates the sustainable use of its resources as well as reducing its carbon footprint. This is an important aspect that is discussed internally as well as in the industry that they operate within, as they deal with natural resources.
To meet the objective of sustainable resources, the Premier Fishing Group:
- is committed to the best local and international fishing practices;
- is supportive of various stakeholders involved in the proper management of marine resources;
- is supportive of regulatory policies to manage the marine resources;
- has implemented plans and strategies to ensure that it maintains its fishing rights;
- is committed to improving energy efficiency and reducing consumption of non-renewable energy and carbon reduction; and
- is committed to improving water usage and consumption.